Effective date: 25th May 2018
Irish Tour Tickets is the trading name of Irish Tour Tickets Ltd. For the purposes of Data Protection Airporter is the ‘controller’ of the information you provide to us. Our head office is located at 10 Great Victoria Street, Belfast. BT2 7BA.
Information you provide to us when you:
• complete a form on our Website;
• complete a survey;
• correspond with us by phone, e-mail, or in writing;
• report a problem;
• sign up to receive our communications;
• create an account with us;
• enter into a contract with us to receive products and/or services,
The information we may collect from you includes:
• Contact information (such as name, postal address, private and or business email address, and telephone/mobile number)
• Business information (such as job title, department and name of organisation, company registration number and vat number)
• Content you provide (current provider billing and contract details, business/personal proofs, date of birth)
• Billing Information (such as Credit Card, Billing Address, Banking Details)
Our landline phone calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes and our recordings are usually held for a period of six months.
We operate a CCTV system at Belfast City Sightseeing office premises for the detection and prevention of crime. It operates continuously and recordings are held for one month.
We may also take photographs at our events to use for general marketing and publicity.
Contract delivery: we may use your personal date to fulfil your contract, or take steps linked to a contract.
• to provide the products and/or services to you;
• to communicate with you in relation to the provision of the contracted products and services;
• to provide you with administrative support such as account creation, security, and responding to issues and taking payments.
• Legitimate Interests: where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third party legitimate interest
• Required by law to respond to request by government or law enforcement authorities, or for the prevention of crime or fraud.
• Advise customers of service delivery issues and provide advice against telephony fraud prevention.
• Suppression Lists
• Direct Marketing -providing you with newsletters, surveys, information about our awards and events, offers, and promotions, related to products and services which may be of interest to you;
• Performing analytics on sales/marketing data, determining the effectiveness of
We may contact you by e-mail, phone, fax or mail, unless you have opted for us not to do so. You have the right to opt out of the processing of your personal data on the basis of legitimate interests and direct marketing, as set out below, under the heading Your rights.
We may share your personal data with trusted third parties including:
• service providers contracted to us in connection with provision of the products and services
• analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Website.
• legal and other professional advisers, consultants, and professional experts;
We will ensure there is a contract in place with the categories of recipients listed above which include obligations in relation to the confidentiality, security, and lawful processing of any personal data shared with them.
Where a third party recipient is located outside the European Economic Area, we will ensure that the transfer of personal data will be protected by appropriate safeguards, namely the use of standard data protection clauses adopted or approved by the European Commission where the data protection authority does not believe that the third country has adequate data protection laws.
We will share personal data with law enforcement or other authorities if required by applicable law.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that our staff protect your personal data and are aware of their information security obligations. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to know it.
The time frame we keep information varies according to what it is used for. Unless there is a specific legal requirement for us to keep information, we will retain your information for as long as it is relevant and useful for the purpose for which it was collected.
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal data from loss or destruction. We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable body of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee the security of transmitting information via the internet or our company website, and therefore have no responsibility or liability for the security of personal information transmitted.
In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we restrict the further processing of your personal data. This right arises where, for example, you have contested the accuracy of the personal data we hold about you and we are verifying the information, you have objected to processing based on legitimate interests and we are considering whether there are any overriding legitimate interests, or the processing is unlawful and you elect that processing is restricted rather than deleted. Please contact us using the contact details provided below.
In certain circumstances, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data where, for example, your personal data is being processed on the basis of legitimate interests and there is no overriding legitimate interest for us to continue to process your personal data, or if your data is being processed for direct marketing purposes. If you would like to object to the processing of your personal data, please contact us using the contact details provided below. Please note that the GDPR sets out exceptions to these rights. If we are unable to comply with your request due to an exception we will explain this to you in our response.
To find out more about Rezgo Software click here.
To find out more about Google Analytics click here.
You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold by contacting us at the email or postal address given below. We will respond within 30 days of request. Please note that there are exceptions to this right. We may be unable to make all information available to you if, for example, making the information available to you would reveal personal data about another person, if we are legally prevented from disclosing such information, or if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that some of your personal data is provided to you, or to another data controller, in a commonly used, machine-readable format. This right arises where you have provided your personal data to us, the processing is based on consent or the performance of a contract, and processing is carried out by automated means. If you would like to request thatyour personal data is ported to you, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
We aim to keep your personal data accurate and complete. We encourage you to contact us here or use the contact details provided below to let us know if any of your personal data is not accurate or changes, so that we can keep your personal data up-to-date.
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data where, for example, the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it’s collected, where you withdraw your consent to processing, where there is no overriding legitimate interest for us to continue to process your personal data, or your personal data has been unlawfully processed. If you would like to request that your personal data is erased, please click here or contact us using the contact details provided below.
If you believe that your data protection rights may have been breached, and we have been unable to resolve your concern, you may lodge a complaint with the applicable supervisory authority or to seek a remedy via the ICO (www.ico.org.uk). If your complaint is not about data protection, please see our general complaints policy.
If you have any queries about the Policy, or about exercising your rights including updating your marketing preferences, please contact:
Data Control Officer
Irish Tour Tickets
10 Great Victoria Street, Belfast. BT2 7BA.
Telephone: 028 9031 0101